Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bastille in Brissy


Last week myself and three friends went to see the band Bastille (They sing the song Pompeii) preform live in South Bank! They are one my new favorite bands and it was such a treat to see them here in Brisbane. I find that every time I've truly lived in a city, I've made sure to see concerts there (STL and Chicago), so seeing them here really made me feel like a Brisbane resident. 

The concert was AMAZING, they played every song off of their album and 3 songs of their bonus album. Including the beautiful piano ones Daniel in the Den and Oblivion, where everyone waved their cellphones around and made it super special. Not only was the music amazing, but they danced around the stage giving us an incredibly enthused performance. I know all of the words to all of their songs, and being in the middle of that and singing along was so amazing. I had a final the next day, but didn't even care because it was such a wonderful time! I love live music and feel so fortunate that I was able to see one of my favorite bands here in Australia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment